Today and yesterday have been warmer, which have had me craving spring/summer even more! I'm SOO ready to put away all those sweaters and coats!! I've been day dreaming of the beach and pool days so here's a little inspiration from J.Crew Factory store! A little easy breezy outfit paired with the perfect swim suit to match! Obviously the top row would be for a girl and the bottom for a boy! I just love the nautical feel and the playfulness in the details.... plus I'm a sucker for chambray and the classic/casual feel of it!
1. tipped pom pom tank | $29.50
2. chambray skirt | $42.50
3. anchor halter swim suit | $46.50
4. wide-stripe contrast-collar tee | $19.50
5. chambray drawstring short | $34.50
6. printed board short | $38.00
They have $5 flat rate shipping and free shipping if you spend over $100. I'm always occasionally checking the factory store online for good prices and sometimes they have great sales!
Now here's some even more inexpensive options from Old Navy, keeping to the nautical theme here :)
1. nautical tunic top | $9.00
2. pop-color skinny jeggings | $14.94
3. espadrille flats | $16.94
4. "1st mate" tee | $8.00
5. belted seersucker shorts | $19.94
6. canvas sneaker | $14.94
Use code ONSAVENOW to get an extra 25% off!
Ok I'm gonna stop now... haha